Welcome to North West Florida Rural Health Network. Our purpose is to improve the overall health status of the community through health promotion and education.
North West Florida Rural Health Network
COVID-19 General Prevention:
1) Stay home when you are sick
2) Avoid contact with people who are sick
3) Wash hands often with soap and water - 20 seconds or longer
4) Avoid touching your face with hands
5) Clean and disinfect high touch surface areas
6) FOLLOW ALL STATE AND FEDERAL GUIDELINES FOR SOCIAL DISTANCING
Our office is limiting on-site appointments, call
850-675-4787 for assistance.